Murano Vaseline Diamond Faceted Mandruzatto Studio Vase Early 60's Rare
Murano Vaseline Diamond Faceted "Mandruzatto Studio Vase" Early 60's Rare. Rare Color combination with Diamond Cut & Faceted & Vaseline Glass in the Crystal, Green Blues & a Tad of Yellow. Attributed to the Master Art Dude "Mandruzzato" in the Sommerso Region of Murano. Very beautiful piece, never seen another, had for 30+ years. This vase is 10.5 inches tall, 2.75 in wide, beautiful.
No chips, cracks, scratches, glows brilliantly under UV light and beautiful clear light through during day time. Actually I don't want to sell this piece!! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Production Technique: Studio Crafted
- Model: Studio Vase
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Type of Glass: Blown cut polished
- Style: Art Deco 1960's
- Material: Crystal, Glass, Highly polished
- Theme: Studio
- Pattern: Diamond
- Type: Octagonal Diamond Cut Vase
- Features: Known Famous Glass Master Artist!, Color-Changing, Limited Edition, Vaseline Glass encased in 2 color layers, dramatic
- Color: Green & Blue Vaseline Glass
- Origin: Venice, Island of Murano
- Brand: \
- Production Style: Art Glass-Vaseline Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: Late 50's early 60's
- Subject/Theme: Beauty!
- City of Origin: Island of Murano, Venice, Italy
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original 1960's
- Glassmaking Technique: Sommerso Diamond Cut Process